Most frequent travelers will tell you the best way to travel is by purchasing cheap airplane tickets and discount hotel rooms or buying discount travel packages. However, when you dont even have the funds to do that, entering travel contests may be the best way to go.
The following are some of the current travel contests available:
· By making a purchase at Dunkin Donuts during the month of February using your American Express card you are eligible for several prizes, one of which is a year of free flights on JetBlue.
· Enter a Virginia Tourism Corporation drawing by August 25th for one of nine first prize trips to nine regions in the state. The grand prize winner of the Follow Your Heart to Virginia contest is allowed to select parts from the nine trips to create a custom vacation.
· Click on Share the Love tab on LAN Airlines Facebook page by February 28th and share an emotional story as to how you met your significant other to become eligible to win two round trip business class tickets to Buenos Aires.
· Share on Choice Hotels Facebook page by February 28th how you messed up Valentines Day for an opportunity to win one of three vacation packages at a Cabria Suites property of your choice. The top price in their Valentines Day Redo Contest is airfare for two, a three night stay at the hotel, a $1,000 Visa gift card and a $150 dining credit.
· Win a three night stay for four in your choice of 13 national parks, as well as some neat gear by entering the National Parks Traveler Take Your Family to the National Parks essay contest. The contest is limited to students ages 8 to 18. Students will be grouped into three age ranges and will submit parks related essays on a specific topic by March 1st.